Free Download V-Ray for Rhino by Chaos Group for Windows PC. It is built to be the most innovative and fastest renderer for Rhino. It’s clean. It’s simple. And it’s now faster than ever to create great-looking renders right in Rhino.
V-Ray for Rhino Overview
With new quick render presets and intuitive controls, you can focus on design and not sweat the technical details. V-Ray’s twin-engine rendering architecture takes full advantage of the latest CPU or GPU hardware.
Furthermore, with its full suite of tools, you can render anything and everything — from quick design concepts to your most detailed 3D models. This tool is straightforward to learn and easy to use. V-Ray works seamlessly with Rhino’s versatile 3D modeling tools.
Features of V-Ray for Rhino
- Render while you design. See results right away as you adjust lights, materials and cameras.
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%
- Render realistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
- Render natural and artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Render realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Add depth to your images with realistic atmospheric effects.
- Render VR content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Create realistic grass, fabrics and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
- Render quick cutaways and cross sections with V-Ray Clipper.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported platforms: Rhinoceros 5.0 64-bit.
- Supported on Windows 7 or later (64-bit recommended)