Free Download V-Ray Next Build for SketchUp 2016-2022 by Chaos Group for Windows PC is a professional lighting and rendering tool for architects & designers.
V-Ray for SketchUp Overview
V-Ray lets you render anything and everything from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes with a full suite of creative tools. You can access over 600 photos of natural, drag-and-drop materials using V-Ray for SketchUp.
V-Ray for SketchUp is easy to use and delivers excellent results. You can use it to make anything – from 3D diagrams to high-quality images – the possibilities are up to you.
You can also FREE download SketchUp Pro.
Features of V-Ray for SketchUp
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%. Now supports denoising after rendering.
- Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with powerful and fast global illumination.
- Render natural or artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Light your scenes with a single HDR (high-dynamic-range) image of its environment.
- Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create great-looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Select over 500 drag-and-drop materials to speed up your next project.
- Track render history, fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
- Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic shoppingmode control in your image-editing software.
- Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.