Simlab Composer is a complete, easy, affordable and feature rich solution enabling you to communicate your 3D ideas with ease. Start with any 3D model, and bring it to life with SimLab Composer to utilize it in marketing, manuals, training, user feedback, education and much more. Features in SimLab Composer 9.1:
A brief summary with regards to the new updates that have been made in SimLab Composer 9.1:
• VRPackage Importer
• VRpackage Exporter
• Self-extracted EXE Exporter
• Replace and Align Models
• Tree Transparency
• Rename Objects on Double Click
• Apply Camera on Double Click.
• Sun Environment
• HDR Environment
• Full Screen Mode
• Render Multiple 360s in Viewer
• New VR “Events and Responses” (VR Event Diagrams)
• Responses: Stop Sequence, Glow Object, Disable/Enable System, MessageBox, TeleportToCamera
• Events: OnGrabStart, OnGrabEnd, OnNodeTriggered
• Two New Render Images Sizes, 2560×1440 and 3840×2160
• Visual Scripting
SIMLAB FREE VR VIEWER
• VR Measurement mode ( measuring distance in VR environment)
• VR Web Browser
• VR Catalogs
• Video Actions/Response
• VR Notes (Drawing or Marking, Voice Recording, Typing-> VR Keyboard)
• New Viewer Menu
• (Enhancement) New Loading and Importing in the Viewer:
• Normal Scene Loading.
• Importing Model to an Existing Scene.
• New SimLab Actions for Loading and Importing..
• New GUI for Desktop and VR in the Viewer
• Material Editor in the Viewer.
• Environment Editor in the Viewer.
• Intel or AMD processor
• Windows 64-bit (7, 8, or 10)
• Any graphics card with 256 MB or more (either dedicated or shared)
• 2 GB of RAM or more
• 2 GB of free hard disk space
• Monitor resolution of 1440 X 900 or greater