Real Foam | A solution for a photorealistic foam
A realistic result has incredible power to attract attention. Many artists have tried to represent the phenomenon of the foam, but because of its complex properties, never seems real enough. To fix those little details of showing unrealistic foam, you have REAL FOAM.
Why use Real Foam?
REAL FOAM is a procedural material that allows you to create different types of foam in a simple way without the need to use complex particle systems or texture maps, just a single master node.
It is very useful to represent foam in drinks such as beer, cola or coffee, give more realism to bathroom or kitchen scenes and make more attractive product images with soap suds.
Through a realistic scene we can fully capture the viewer’s attention and indirectly invite them to purchase or consume a product.
Real Foam Main Features.
- Provide a photorealistic quality in the scene.
- It can be easily customized.
- It allows you to easily preview how you want to represent the foam.
- Bubble scale, number and randomness sliders.
- Light, iridescence, and specular sliders.
- Supported render engines: Cycles.
What am I going to take with Real Foam?
- Inside the package you get a master node with the material and a practical guide to Real Foam.
- The complete package includes a demonstration of three models of bath products, properly modeled with clean mesh and without applied modifiers.