UV Toolkit is a set of tools for fast and high-quality creation of UVs for games and films in Blender 2.8 – 2.9x.
UV Toolkit 2.0 main features
- straighten UVs
- alignment tools
- selection tools
- check crossing UDIM border
- tools for create overlapping UVs
- easy use of custom checker textures
- customizable pie menus
- Straighten Island and Distribute do not affect neighboring UV islands.
- Unwrap selected ignored existing pins.
- Support for Pins for Straighten Island
- Effect on faces when there is a selection on them but they are hidden.
- Rotate operator.
- Violation of selection in 3D view in the mode of vertices and edges.
- Bug fixes
- Rotation with active non-square image in the UV Editor
- Support for assigning a checker texture to objects to which multiple materials are applied.
- The new operator “Unstack Overlapped UVs”.