QuickTexture Release Notes
V_1_1 For Blender 2.93.1
- Mask by Depth added
- Added support for more many naming conventions
- Decal improvements
- If you already have a full material, it will remake it into a QuickTexture
- Ctrl + D pie menu added
- Ctrl + Backspace added as an alternative shortcut to delete layer
- Left/Right arrows to rotate map 90 degrees as an alternative for [ ]
- Replace Mask bug fix
- Unlink material option
- Reset individual settings (Values, Transforms, Scale)
- Backspace to delete mask bug fix
- Layer deletion bug fixes
- Multi object selection bug fixes
- Tooltips added
- Issues with ‘U’ fixed
V1 For Blender 2.93
One-click texturing solution!
- Automatically creates and manages all necessary nodes for you based on a single image of your choosing.
- Select more than 1 image in the file browser to use ‘Albedo’ ‘Roughness’ ‘Normal’ ‘AO’ ‘Alpha’ named textures in the selected file folder
- Will use objects UV’s if they exist.
- If no UV’s are found, automatically creates procedural Box Mapping / View Mapping UV’s based on your selection.
- Continue to model after the fact and watch the procedural UV’s seamlessly update, or apply the UV Project modifiers to lock them into place.
- Intuitive controls in the viewport to move, scale, rotate, adjust values, contrast, bump intensity, and more.
- Hotkeys to visualize one map or one layer at a time for fine-tuning.
- Blend between layers with masks based on height, noise, or normal direction
- Opacity/Alpha controls for every layer
- Duplicate layers and add variety
- Project textures from View for decals/additional hero details on your asset
- Up to 5 custom material layers
- Set up reference images / photomodeling refs by launching the tool with nothing selected
- Select 2 objects to instantly blend between the shaders using a height mask
- Select 3 or more objects to apply the new material to every object in your selection
- Convenient Copy Material function to copy your shader and UV setup to the selected objects
- Mesh Decals! Project as many decals from the view as you would like. Use one PNG with an Alpha or build up to 5 texture layers per decal
- Comes bundled with FREE Painterly Roughness maps to enhance your materials!