Student Reviews :
Nikolay Stolachshuk says : Thank you very much, it was very interesting! I learned a lot of new things and got an incredible experience during the creation of this character. I was satisfied with the course!!!
David L. Smith says : Love this course. Great recommendations and guidance. Learning a lot.
Do you have problems modelling creature anatomy, both humanoid and animal-like?
Are your fantasy characters always a little off somehow?
Are you ready to learn how to make a realistic high poly model, Armour, clothes, weapons, fur and everything only in Zbrush, fast and efficient?
Then I welcome you to Nexttut education’s “Orc rider and Bull creature creation in Zbrush” course.
My name is Nikolay Naydenov and I am a 3D character artist for games for about 10 years now. I have worked for numerous games and currently work for one of the world’s most famous game companies – Gameloft.
GOAL OF THE COURSE :
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to model good realistic orc and bull creatures with belts, armors and weapons in Zbrush from start to finish.
YOU WILL LEARN :
- Sculpting the orc head and hair
- Sculpting the orc body
- Sculpting the bull head and body
- Making the 3D sketch of the bull armor
- Making the 3D sketch of the orc armor
- Making belts, rings, armors, gloves and etc.
- Making a battleaxe
- Refining the orc and bull with skin detail
- Poly paint the creatures
- Making the fur with Fibermesh
- Making the materials in Zbrush
- Posing the orc and bull
- Rendering the character with passes
- Composing a final render in Photoshop
We will start by spending 30 minutes to customize our workflow in Zbrush so we could work much faster and efficient. Then we will make the head of our orc where i’ll explain what you should watch for, in a humanoid creature head modelling.
Then we will make a hair, teeth and eyes from scratch. After that we will make the muscular orc body, again from sphere, following our concept.
After we are done with the orc body, we will start making the bull creature’s head, eyes and teeth. We will then make the bull body, following some references from internet. After that we will continue by making 3D sketch of the bull armors, belts and rings, to get their correct placement. We will do that for the orc too. This is a pretty important stage, in the end of which we will have very good idea how our model will look when it’s finished.
Then it will be time to start extracting belts, armors, gloves and boots.
We will also make a brush which will make the placement of all those small metal parts like belt buckles, caps and rings, very easy and fast.
After that we will start refining all those things that we have made, add thickness and details. At the end of this stage, the models will start to look pretty good. Then it will be time to do the weapon of our orc – the big battleaxe, and add it to the scene. Then we will learn how to make materials like metal and leather, which will increase the believability of our creatures. Once we are happy with the overall look of the orc rider, i will show you how to make good pose with the transpose master in Zbrush. Finally we will make the render passes in Zbrush and combine them in Photoshop, to achieve the best possible look for our sculpt.
IDEAL STUDENTS :
- I have designed this course for intermediate 3d modeling students, who wants to model beautiful looking production ready creatures for games but they struggle to get it because they don’t find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a production artist who is doing this for years.
- The course is also for artists who wants to speed up their workflow in Zbrush and improve their skill in making creature anatomy, weapons, armors and accessories.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT :
This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners, I expect you to have some sort of zbrush experience. But intermediate Zbrush users, and even professionals could learn a lot from the techniques and workflow I show in this course.
30 DAYS MONEY BACK :
There is a 30 days money back guarantee, so there isn’t any risk to enroll in this course. So if you want to model production ready Creatures, then enroll now, and take your skills to the next level. Don’t forget that investing in yourself will pay for the rest of your life. Hope to see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- 3d modeling students and artist who wants to sculpt high quality characters and creatures.