Wow, it certainly has been a while since last our tutorial!
Unlike all our previous videos, this time we have a whopping 3-hours long recorded lecture of Krenz’s environmental art class!
This tutorial contains the full process of painting Krenz’s new piece from beginning to end, including compositional theories used throughout.
Some of the concepts taught during the various stages of this video include:
1. Finding the proper reference for illustrations.
2. Where to place your focal points and how to lead your audience’s eyes across the composition.
3. Arrangement and design of appealing forms.
4. In-depth compositional rules to follow.
5. Elimination of details and simplification of shapes.
6. Creating the illusion of complexity through simple shape.
7. Diffused light versus direct cast light.
8. Creating the illusion of depth with techniques other than perspective and foreshortening.
You can find Krenz newest video on both his Patreon and Gumroad, be sure to continue to support us!
- Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 (v18.0) Win 64x Multilingual(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Unity DoozyUI Complete UI Management System v3.0.c4(Opens in a new browser tab)