Year / Release Date : 2021
Version : 184.108.40.206546
Developer : Enscape ™
Developer site : enscape3d.com
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka : present
System Requirements :
Recommended for VR:
Windows 7 x64 and higher.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 / Quadro RTX 4000 or AMD equivalent with 8GB VRAM
8GB of RAM.
Compatible VR Kits: Windows Mixed Reality Devices, HTC Vive and HTC Vive Pro, Oculus Rift and Rift S
Description : Enscape 3D is a virtual reality and real-time rendering plugin for SketchUp (also for Revit, Rhino and ArchiCAD). With a single click, you can launch Enscape and walk through your fully rendered project within seconds, no uploading to the cloud or exporting to other programs required! All changes in SketchUp are immediately available for evaluation in Enscape. You can quickly explore different design options and present designs to clients. If a client wants to see something different about the design, Enscape will immediately show the changes you make to the project, even in VR. With the ability to create a (web) stand-alone file for your architectural project, you can send the Enscape file to your clients or colleagues for a quick demonstration.
• Direct link in SketchUp – Unlike other renderers, changes in SketchUp are directly visible in Enscape.
• Direct integration – save your tools and use Enscape through the SketchUp toolbar.
• Virtual Reality (VR) – One-click support for mixed reality Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows.
• Web Content Library – Easily add migrate-ready 3D models to your project.
• Offline export over the Internet – create a link from your project that works without SketchUp in your browser.
• 360 ° panoramas – supports Google Cardboard for mobile viewing.
Main use cases:
• Design overview
• Internal presentation
• Presentation to the client
• Fast render creation
Installation and treatment
2. Before installing, add these lines to the host file (c: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts):
Assets Library Connection: https://enscape3d.com/community/blog/knowledgebase/asset-library-2/