Year of issue: 2021
Version: 2022 Build 188.8.131.52
Office address site: autodesk
Build author : by m0nkrus
Interface language: English / Chinese / Japanese
• 64-bit version of Windows 10 complying with Autodesk Product Support Lifecycle Policy; 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8.x or 10
• 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set support
• 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
• For a detailed list of recommended systems and video adapters, see the article “Maya Certified Hardware”
• 4 GB of free disk space for installation
• To access online content, the latest version of one of the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
• Three-button mouse
Autodesk Maya is a cross-platform 3D graphics editor.
The program has extensive functionality for 3D animation, modeling and visualization.
Autodesk Maya is used to create animations, environments, motion graphics, virtual reality, and characters.
It is widely used in cinematography, television and game industry.
Autodesk Maya is equipped with versatile tools for high-quality and easy work with 3D.
In the program, you can find everything that a demanding modeler needs, as well as choose your own algorithm of actions.
The function of visualization of finished models is correctly implemented in it:
the program is equipped with four built-in visualizers, in addition, it is possible to install various plugins, including V-Ray.