Year of issue : 2021
Manufacturer : CGCookie
Manufacturer website : https://cgcookie.com/course/create-realistic-industrial-environments-with-blender-and-eevee
Author : Kent Trammell
Length : 04:55:25
Distribution Type : Video Tutorial
Language : English
Описание : Learn to build photo realistic industrial environments with Blender and Eevee in this tutorial course. Simple 3D modeling combined with robust procedural materials makes for a powerful creative experience!
In this course, learn how to create photorealistic environments with Eevee
The total runtime is 5 hours of video, broken into easy-to-digest lessons.
Simple modeling based on primitives
– The modeling is very simple since it’s all based on primitive shapes; cubes and cylinders
– Our models will maximize Eevee’s realtime potential…so we’re avoiding subdivision smoothing
– The models will be low poly, but appear smooth (a best of both worlds situation!)
Simple yet competent models + robust materials
– Our shading does most of the heavy lifting for this project
– All materials are 100% procedural. (no UVs or image textures)
– We’ll use key procedural concepts, repeated and adjusted in useful ways
Plus, numerous tips and tricks:
– Eevee’s indirect lighting provides an approximated global illumination component. Sure it’s not as accurate as Cycles but it can get the job done in the right conditions! Darkly lit being one of those conditions.
– Volumetric Fog / Smoke does a lot for establishing spacial depth as well as introducing cinematic drama. Eevee’s fast volume calculation is one of my favorite features.
– Photorealistic post-processing techniques. We’ll go over a few go-to compositing techniques that push a realistic render further into *photo* realism.
Chapter 2 – Modeling
Chapter 3 – Shading, Lighting & Rendering
Chapter 4 – Rendering & Post-Processing