Bakery is a high-end, production-ready, hassle-free GPU lightmapper, designed as an alternative to Enlighten and Progressive.
NOTE: Requires modern Nvidia GPU (6xx or newer) and 64-bit Windows (7 or higher).
Doesn’t support AMD cards for baking.
Doesn’t support Macs.
Tested on everything from Unity 5.6 to 2021.1.7, as well as URP/HDRP 11.
Resulting lightmaps are compatible with all platforms.
Manual – make sure you read FAQ
– Physically correct baked lighting. All results were compared against Mitsuba offline renderer.
– Performance: uses GPU for ray-tracing.
– Can take advantage of (but not requires) RTX hardware.
– Uses NVidia AI Denoiser to remove noise, powered by deep learning.
– Fixes common baking artifacts, such as lighting leaks and UV seams.
– Global Illumination (supports custom shaders).
– Sky lighting (HDRI or color).
– Emissive textured meshes.
– IES Lights.
– Directional, point, spot light sources.
– Materials: supports albedo, emissive, opacity.
– Can produce both complete and indirect lightmaps, or even mix both per-light.
– Can produce shadowmasks.
– Supports directional baking (bump/specular) with 4 modes: dominant direction (compatible with most shaders), Radiosity Normal Mapping, per-pixel spherical harmonics, as well as simply baking normal maps to diffuse.
– Light probes.
– Can bake 3D textures as well.
– Automatic atlas packing.
– Supports Mesh Renderers, Skinned Meshes and Terrains.
– Supports LODs.
– Supports baked prefabs.
… and many more!