Year of issue : 2020
Manufacturer : WingFox
Manufacturer’s website : https://www.wingfox.com/c/8319
Author : Maria Anikina
Duration : 11:37:32
Distribution Type : Video Tutorial
Language : Russian, English
Description : A full cycle of creating realistic hair. In this course, you will learn how to create and configure a hair particle system in Blender, the pipeline includes creating and disassembling a hair shader. You get a realistic result that you can upgrade as you see fit. In addition, you will learn how to speed up Cycles renderings and create good lighting and surroundings in your scene.
Distance learning on the course takes place on the example of two hairstyles offered to the listeners. In the course of the course, moving from simple to complex, you will learn how to create and style a hairstyle, thus gradually mastering all the necessary skills required for work.
For your convenience, the course is divided into 2 parts, which can be taken sequentially, taking breaks between parts of any length convenient for you. Thus, after completing the training in the first part of the course, you will have the opportunity to consolidate the material by repeating the lessons, and then proceed to the second part of the course.
Chapter 1: Literature Analysis and Baseline Mesh Preparation.
1. Analysis of references. Part 1.
2. Analysis of references. Part 2.
3. Preparation of the base mesh and general settings.
4. Creation of the first group of hair. Settings.
Chapter 2: Introducing the Hair Particle System.
5. Creation of the second group of hair.
6. Creation of the third group of hair.
7. Lightning and experiments with the environment.
8. Hair shader.
9. Improved rendering settings.
10. Creation of the fourth hair group (thin type).
11. Creating bangs. First group.
12. Creating bangs. Second group.
Chapter 3: First Hairstyle Styling and Color Correction in Photoshop.
13. Laying. Part 1.
14. Laying. Part 2. Without a voice.
15. Laying. Part 3. Without a voice.
16. Styling. Part 4. Without a voice. mp4.
17. Review of the final scene + Renders.
18. Final color correction in Photoshop.
Chapter 4: Creating Hair Groups and a Deeper Explanation of Shaders and Particle Systems.
19. Second hairstyle – Creation of the base.
20. Creation of the first group of hair.
21. Shader settings.
22. Creation of the second group of hair.
23. Nuances of the hair shader (hairline).
24. Creation of the third group of hair.
25. Creation of the fourth group of hair.
26. Creation of the fifth group of hair. (hairline)
27. Creation of the sixth group.
Chapter 5: Styling the second hairstyle.
28. Styling. Part 1. Correction of facial strands + correction of parting.
29. Styling. Part 2. Small settings. + Setting up voluminous curls.
30. Styling. Part 3. Settings for large curls and slight waviness (an important process).
31. Styling. Part 4. Facial hairs + short hairs on the right side.
32. Styling. Part 5. Parting settings + setting of all groups.
33. Styling. Part 6. Fine hairs on the left side.
34. Styling. Part 7. Minor light and shader adjustments.
35. Styling. Part 8. Fine hairs on the right side + final settings.
Chapter 6: Features overriding material and color correction.
36. Overriding materials in render pass.
37. Final. Color correction + congratulations and thanks.
Sample files : present
Video format : MP4
Видео : MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920×1080 25fps 1000kbps
Аудио : AAC 48000Hz stereo 192kbps