Year of issue : 2022
Version : 5.20.04
Developer : Chaos Group
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : English
Tablet : present
Distribution time : before the first 3-5 downloads appear
System requirements :
- Processor: Intel 64, AMD64 or compatible processor with SSE4.2 support RAM
- Minimum 8 GB RAM, recommended 16 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: minimum 2GB, recommended 12GB (includes additional downloadable content)
- Operating System: Windows® 8.1, Windows 10.
- SketchUp: SketchUp 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- GPU Support: Maxwell-, Pascal-, Volta-, Turing- and Ampere- based NVIDIA card(s) with latest video driver or at least version 411.31
- V-Ray Vision requires a Graphics card with DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 and Shader Model 5.0 capabilities.
Description : V-Ray for SketchUp is a plug-in that allows SketchUp users to render models with unsurpassed quality and realism. The product supports all modern technologies – soft shadows, scatter and displacement maps, emulation of natural light sources, ambient occlusion, HDRI, caustics and much more. The plugin integrates into the SketchUp environment, allowing you to take full advantage of its benefits.
1. Run the installation package
2. Do not install a local license server
3. Copy/replace cgauth.dll in
Sketchup 2017-22 > C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray для SketchUp\extension\vrayappsdk\bin