Unity InControl v1.7.4
is a unified, cross-platform input manager for Unity that standardizes mappings for common controllers.
• Xbox 360 controller
• Xbox One controller
• PS3 & PS4 controllers
• PlayStation Vita PSM
• Apple MFi controller (iOS 7+, Apple TV)
• OUYA, Amazon Fire and many more!
• Touch controls
• Keyboard and Mouse
• XInput, with rumble! (Windows)
Unity InControl v1.7.4 makes it a snap to add controller support to your game with a simple, powerful API. All the heavy lifting of mappings are handled for you with dozens of controllers handled cross-platform, and more being added continually. Add virtual touch controls, or keyboard mappings to your game with just a few clicks, and have it feed right into the API you’re already using as a virtual controller.
- How Virtual Production Worked On-set of the Lion King – fxguide awesome(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Unity Bolt Visual Scripting v1.4.6 f3 – Unity(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Unity DoozyUI Complete UI Management System v3.0.c4(Opens in a new browser tab)