What is the Shipwright?
The Shipwright is a Blender add-on for 3D modelers, game developers and concept artists. It uses “Big Medium Small” design theory to automatically create Sci-Fi shapes and parts for further editing or sculpting.
You’ll also get the full functionality of the following add-ons at a discount:
Once installed, get started with the ready-made Blender file:
It also comes with this bonus helmet set up you can also explore:
Browse the documentation for a full list of features, including:
- Dynamically change parameters and the objects will automatically update.
- Use the Levels interface to customize parameters and scatter layers of objects.
- Use Custom Objects and not just generated ones.
- Collapse the object ready for export to other applications.
- Generate many different variations overnight using the Iterator feature.
- An editable lattice deformation cage is created and attached for further shape changes.
- The default materials can be changed to suit your needs.
Inspired by the online Shapewright generator: https://ship.shapewright.com/
Pre-requisites and requirements
This uses my other add-ons:
Shipwright will come with all these add-ons as standard, but please note you will need all of the above add-ons for Shipwright to work.
Already have the add-ons? If you have already supported me by purchasing these, see the pricing options to get the core set-up without certain add-ons already bundled. Please check you select the right option, as the set-up will not work without the required add-ons.
If you have any questions before purchasing, contact me via the ‘Contact Creator’ button on my main Blender Market page.