A newer version is available here.
Chamfer the Right Way
Quad Chamfer is the first 3ds Max script that produces all quad chamfers, unlike the normal 3ds Max chamfer which produces a lot of triangles.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- You get better results if you use Quad Chamfer in conjunction with turbosmooth.
- No more unwanted pinching.
- Great topology.
- Choose from 3 chamfering types.
- And many more other benefits over the normal chamfer.
Also Check This Awesome Plugin:Toporelax For 3ds Max
Situations in which you would want to use Quad Chamfer:
- When you want to chamfer edges without producing triangles.
- When you want to chamfer edges without having artifacts after you apply a TurboSmooth modifier.
- When you want to add support loops without using the connect or swift tool.
Watch the videos bellow to learn more about Quad Chamfer.
Quad Chamfer works with 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 (32 & 64 Bit).