Photobashing in Concept Art with Jose Borges
In this video tutorial I will go through 2D photobashing techniques used in the industry for creating a polished concept environment from start to finish. The tutorial is split into two video files that are fully narrated and include some notes on the initial reference gathering and rough sketching phase, as well as the photobashing phase in Photoshop CS6.
Skill Level: Intermediate – Advanced
* Over 4 hours of narrated video tutorials
* Completed PSD’s and JPEG’s of the concept
- Art V. Design with Randall Mackey – ArtStation | Free Full Course(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Gumroad – Scott Robertson – Traces, Traces, Traces!!!(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Ornate Tile Creation in Substance Designer(Opens in a new browser tab)