FEEL THE POWER
RealFlow 10 introduces the new DYVERSO multiphysics solver, a highly-optimized CPU and GPU particles solver where different types of materials are simulated within the same framework and are able to interact with each other. The HYBRIDO solver is also better in terms of speed and memory. There are hundreds of issues fixed, improving the overall stability of the software, new features for a better workflow, useful new daemons and more!
DYVERSO MULTIPHYSICS SOLVER
RIGID – LIQUID INTERACTION
GRANULAR – LIQUID INTERACTION
VISCOUS AND VISCOELASTIC
DYVERSO: SPEED IMPROVEMENTS
The DYVERSO solver architecture has been redesigned to get the most out of the modern GPUs and multi-core CPUs.
- GPU 2-8x (over CPU)
- GPU CUDA 3x (over RealFlow 2015)
- GPU OpenCL 3x (over RealFlow 2015)
- CPU 2x (over RealFlow 2015)*
(*)Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) NVIDIA Quadro K6000 GPU, 2880 NVIDIA CUDA® parallel processing cores.
PARTICLE SKINNER DAEMON
The daemons’ main purpose is to transfer particle motion and animation (as a whole particle system) to geometry objects. In effect, particles function as bones for skinning the modified geometry.
FALLOFF OBJECT MODE
Objects can be used to fade a daemon’s forces and control exactly how they should vanish.
HYBRIDO IMPROVEMENTS: RF2015 VS RF 10
RF2015 10 hours
RF10 5 hours
MORE FEATURES INSIDE:
- Bitmap Emitter Improvements.
- Continuous Collision Detection.
- Better support for 4K monitors.
- Time Scale for Hybrido secondary emitters.
- Homogenization of bounded options in Daemons.
- Environment variables can be used in the preferences window.
- License priority pick up.