HB MODELLINGBUNDLE 2.20
from Holger Biebrach
What Is It?
HB ModellingBundle is a set of over 70 Scripts for CINEMA 4D which are dedicated to 3D-Modelling. The goal of these scripts is to improve workflows and to do many operations a lot faster. This means less clicks and less mousemovement. With HB ModellingBundle you receive not only more than 70 Scripts but also a very well chosen set of shortcuts and a modelling-Layout for C4D. Also a template C4D-Scene which shows tools-settings in the viewport which makes working in Fullscreen mode much easier.
HB ModellingBundle is the result of 10 years working with CINEMA 4D as a professional 3D Generalist. Holger begun early to create his custom scripts to make any repetitive process in C4D a lot faster. Over the years he has added a lot of stuff and the collection is still growing. To get a better Idea about the Bundle you should watch the Videos on youtube to understand the potential for you.
UP TO 10 TIMES LESS CLICKS PER OPERATION
If you are willing to change some behaviours and use scripts with shortcuts, you will very quickly feel what it means to work with HB ModellingBundle. It is safe to say that the most frequent actions you do in C4D for modelling, will now be accomplished in 2-10 times fewer clicks.
HB ModellingBundle includes all of the scripts below. New scripts will be added in future versions of HB ModellingBundle which will be free to all customers. You will receive fast and detailed support using a direct support email address: email@example.com
8 Snapping Scripts
– easier setup of snapping settings.
4 Brushsize/strength Scripts
– for changing brush settings.
– make loopcuts in the centre of edges.
– toggle view port filters to see only relevant stuff.
7 Clone Scripts
– clone polygons along an axis and align without gap.
– use default editor camera and make some other settings.
– 6 different modes to delete objects or components.
– change subdivisions of any parametric object or reset settings.
– evenly distribute points of selected edges.
– makes several settings to speedup the viewport and restores old settings.
– group each selected object under a null.
– make current selected objects symmetrical in local or global space.
– change colour of all guides objects.
– make instances of all selected objects while the last selected is referenced.
– knife tool setup to make line cuts.
– knife tool setup to make path cuts.
– line up selected edges.
– knife tool setup to make loop cuts.
– makes loop selections.
– creates a local workplane on the selected components and an orthogonal camera.
– makes some settings and toggles to model mode.
– move tool with some settings.
– easily rename objects in the viewport.
– paste objects at mouse position and aligns to surface normal.
– sets up path selection tool.
– sets up phong break selection.
– one click to setup sweep nurbs.
– easily setup object for retopology.
– rotate tool with some settings.
– rotate objects 90 degrees or reset PSR.
– smooths out edge selections.
– snap edge selections to spline.
– scale tool with some settings.
– tool to make polygon selections.
– select objects of same type or with same point count.
– set the phongangle of selected objects.
– makes a deformer setup to deform polygonobjects like a Bezier-Nurbs.
– isolate objects or polygons and frames selection.
– centres points near the symmetry plane to fix holes in the symmetry.
– deletes half of the object and puts it into a symmetry object.
– toggles modes between points/edges/polygons and makes some other very nice decisions.
– toggles soft selection.
– toggles visibility of selected objects.
– repeates last modelling command.
– overwrite materials in the Viewport.
– arrange points in a circleshape.
– relax points and keep border.
NEW IN V2.20 (July 2017):
• NEW : HB_MakeQuads – (Close Caps with Quads and fix bad topology)
• NEW : HB_ClipSymmetry – (setup a special symmetry-mode)
• NEW : HB_ConvertSymmetry – (convert ClipSymmetry back to polgons)
• NEW : HB_ZoomCamera – (Special Camera to focus on areas for rendering)
• NEW : HB_SendToRenderQueue – (Send current file to Renderqueue)
• ADDITIONAL STUFF : Realtime Utilityshaders
• ADDITIONAL STUFF : Defaults for Objects and Tools
• ADDITIONAL STUFF : Template Modelling Scene
• ADDITIONAL STUFF : Bluenight Color Scheme
• ADDITIONAL STUFF : Modo Color Scheme for C4D
• ADDITIONAL STUFF : Modo Viewport Material
• ADDITIONAL STUFF : Modelling Layout
• ADDITIONAL STUFF : Extensive Documentation with Videolinks
NEW IN V2.12 (November 2016):
• NEW : R18 compatibility for Knife Scripts
• NEW : Additional Modo ColorScheme
• NEW : Additional Modo Material
• NEW : HB_OberwriteMaterial will apply a Modomaterial if no Material is selected and Modomaterial present in Contentbrowser
• FIXED : Issue with HB_Relax where the Object jumps to Zero sometimes
• FIXED : Issue with HB_EdgeToSpline where multi segment Splines would not work sometimes.
NEW IN V2.1:
• HB_MaterialOverwrite (Overwrite materials in the Viewport)
• HB_SelectionToCircle (Arrange points in a Circleshape)
• HB_Relax (Relax points and keep border)
• Realtime Utilityshaders
• Defaults for Objects and Tools
• Template Modelling Scene
• Bluenight Color Scheme
• Modelling Layout
• Extensive Documentation with Videolinks
HB MODELLING BUNDLE 2.20
$ 98.00 USD Add to cart
HB ModellingBundle works with R15 and up on Mac and PC with one exception – HB_Solo only works with R16 and up.
The following scripts need MoGraph to run:
The following scripts need Sketch & Toon to run: