he next chapter in my Blender series.
This one covers a workflow of converting grease pencil sketches/drawings into a real 3D geometry, which could be properly rendered and textured and also exported out of Blender.
This workflow allows staying very suggestive with your 3D modelling, which speeds up the whole process from sketch to the final renders.
- Creating a 3D vehicle from a 2D sketch
- Eevee real-time engine fundamentals
- Creating a 3D creature from a 2D sketch
- Suggesting details over the flat surface
- Creating 3D foliage using flat drawings
Narrated video tutorials (2 hours)
Timelapse making-of`s (70 minutes)