The Gélatine deformer gives an elastic effect to your animated objects.
Like the Jiggle deformer, but with other features :
– More flabby effect.
– Work with multiple objects.
– We set the Handle points on the object.
– Easier to use, with a simple falloff curve.
v 1.0 :
– Add a stretching effect depending to the normals.
v 0.5 :
– Compatible on Windows and OSX for C4D R15, R16, R17 64 bits.
– Czech translation by Lubo Bezek.
Set the deformer intensity, it mix the current state object with the deformed version.
– Source : The deformer position set the handle point, where the deformation is the least.
– Points selection : Each point is like a source. Set the Point Selection field with the Point Selection Tag name you set on the deformed object.
– All : All the points are uniformly deformed. Usefull with a Vertex Map used on the deformer.
Set the internal radius falloff. Available only with Handles set to Source.
Set the external radius falloff. Available only with Handles set to Source and Point Selection.
Set here the Point Selection Tag name of the object to set the handle points. Available only with Handles set to Point Selection.
Set the elasticity of the object.
A high absorption value make the object movement slowed. Synonym of friction.
The absoprtion angle allow to restrict the effect to the points with the same normal angle that the object motion.
A high firmness value gives a spring effect to the object.
The curve set the deformation evolution from the Handles center.