WhatsApp 2.20.31 GBWhatsApp + WhatsApp Plus Apk
WhatsApp Messenger is the most convenient way of quickly sending messages on your mobile phone to any contact or friend on your contacts list. The only requirement is that the other people must have the app installed on their own device. WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
Currently, WhatsApp is compatible with just about all mobile operating systems on the market: Android, iOS, Symbian and Windows Phone. So this basically means you’ll be able to use WhatsApp to communicate with any friend, regardless of what model of device they have.
WhatsApp users can send text messages, voice messages, links and images to any other user. Automatic image compression makes transferring files very easy (although there is obviously some quality loss).
One of the most interesting and most used tools on WhatsApp is the one that lets you easily create and manage groups. Any user can enter any group, as long as they’ve been invited by the group’s creator, and they can leave it whenever they want.
WhatsApp is the perfect communication tool for Android users because, with it, you can forget about paying for text messages ever again. It’s also important to keep in mind that WhatsApp is fully compatible with WhatsApp PLUS (in so far as sending and receiving messages is concerned).
GBWhatsApp Mod Apk Key Features :
- NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
- SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
- AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
What’s New in WhatsApp Apk?
- New privacy settings allow you to control who can add you to groups. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Groups to get started.
- Added call waiting for support so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you’re already on another call.
- You can now require a fingerprint to unlock WhatsApp. Tap Settings > Account > Privacy > Fingerprint lock and enable Unlock with fingerprint.
- Fixed an issue that caused a fast battery drain on some devices.
How To Install WhatsApp Plus Apk?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your Android Phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it, Enjoy!