This Add-on for Blender includes several curve generators/kitbashing tools. It has tons of options but is super easy to use at the same time. And we’re still adding more!
(The Sci-fi Drone model in these videos is also included)
What’s new in version 1.3?
- Draw Bezier Curves on mesh surfaces.
- Wire Generator also has Grid/Array mode (think server cables).
- Enable ‘Sag’ in the Wire Generator to make hanging cables.
- Apply a mesh to the endpoints of a curve.
- Convert Mesh Edges to Curves.
- Scale, Rotate, Slide or Twist the kitbash you applied to a curve.
- Randomize the Scale and Rotation of multiple curve selections.
- Add your own kitbash to the preset blend file so it’s always available.
- And more!
Blender 2.90, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93 LTS (2.83 LTS not currently supported).