A patch that allows you to reset the demo version time
We’re pleased to announce the release of Corona Renderer 7 for 3ds Max! With Clearcoat and Sheen in the new Physical Material, easy and fast aerial perspective in the Corona Sky, faster rendering, and many more updates, this release will give you better results, all while making your 3D work easier and speedier!
NEW FEATURES VIDEO
For a quick overview of the biggest features in Corona Renderer 7, here’s the New Features video:
Download while you read so that your installation is ready to go once you finish the blog post!
Demo Refresh: If you have tried a previous version of Corona Renderer and your 45-day trial has expired, then you’ll be pleased to hear that we have automatically refreshed the demo period to give everyone an extra 14 days! Simply download and install Corona Renderer 7 from the link above, and activate the demo license right within 3ds Max. Enjoy!
- New Physical Material – Greater realism without any extra work from you, and greater compatibility with other software and worklows with mapped Metalness, a choice of Roughness or Glossiness mode, and more
- Corona PRG Clear Sky Model is the new name for the “Improved” model, and now includes Volume Effect (aerial perspective), Turbidity, Altitude, and Horizon Blur controls
- Faster! Rendering is faster thanks to calculating passes in blocks (invisibly, in most cases), optimized opacity/absorption with multiple hits, faster denoising, and a general speed up that even affects empty scenes!
- Faster!! There’s also faster opening of scenes thanks to loading textures and proxies in the background, which means you can start working with your scene even before all assets are fully loaded
- …and much more, see below for all the new features, improvements, and updates.