Release year : 2022
Manufacturer’s site : Skillshare
Автор : Suzana Trifkovic, Visual and Music Artist, Writer
Duration : 2 hours 4 minutes
Handout type : Video tutorial
Language : English
Sample files : none
Video format : TS
Видео : MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280×720 30fps
Audio : AAC 48000Hz stereo 166kbps
Video : MPEG4 Video (H264) 1600×900 30fps
Audio : AAC 48000Hz stereo 154kbps
Описание : Decorating a Christmas tree is fun. But what if you could make that even more interesting by creating a Christmas tree, environment, Christmas ornaments, lights, and snow, and then decorating that tree over and over again, whenever you feel like it? Even in the middle of summer, autumn, spring, and every time with new ornaments, different lights, and in a different environment. That’s exactly what you can learn in this class, and more.
This class will help you learn many things in only 2 hours:
1. How to create a Christmas tree looking exactly the way you wish.
2. How to create materials for trees and leaves.
3. How to create soil, and stones and adjust stone material using a shader.
4. How to add snow to your scene.
5. How to create Christmas ornaments.
6. How to multiply ornaments quickly changing materials.
7. How to use a particle system to create Christmas lights and adjust blinking.
8. How to convert curve to mesh.
9. How to move around the scene and decorate the tree.
10. How to set camera and light.
11. How to set everything for rendering.
12. How to render images and animation.
After going through this class you will easily move around the scene, use the emission particle system with ease and understanding, add snow in amounts you prefer, create something using curves and change to mesh to be able to add particles, and use loop cut tool to easily edit your object, use light and particle system in one very creative way and animating those to spice up videos and a lot more. This will help you with more complex projects.