• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1607 or later); 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.x or Windows 10
• 64-bit Intel i-Series, Xeon, or AMD equivalent processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
• 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
• Video card with support for 24-bit color representation (video card with support for DirectX 11, Shader Model 5 and at least 4 GB of video memory is recommended)
• Screen resolution of 1280×1024 with True Color (Ultra High Definition (4K) monitor recommended)
• 30 GB of free disk space
• Microsoft mouse or 3Dconnexion compatible device
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
• Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
• Internet connection for license registration and components required for download
Autodesk Revit is a software package for computer-aided design that implements the principle of building information modeling (Building Information Modeling, BIM).
Autodesk Revit is intended for architects, designers and design engineers, provides three-dimensional modeling of building elements and 2D drawing of design elements,
creating custom objects, organizing joint work on a project, starting from the concept and ending with the release of working drawings and specifications.
Autodesk Revit enables a high level of collaboration between professionals from different disciplines and significantly reduces the number of errors.
This system allows you to create building structures and engineering systems of any complexity.
Based on the projected models, specialists have the opportunity to develop an effective construction technology and accurately determine the required amount of materials.
Run the AdskNLM.exe file from the Crack folder and wait until the LMTOOLS by Flexera utility starts.
Go to the Config Services tab. Fill in the fields as follows:
Service Name: AdskNLM
Path to Imgrd.exe file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Network License Manager\lmgrd.exe
Path to the license file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Network License Manager\licenses.lic
Make the Path to the debug log file field empty. Check the boxes next to Use Services and Start Server at Power Up. Then click Save Service, confirm the save and close the pop-up information window.
Go to the Start / Stop / Reread tab, click the Start Server button and wait until Server Start Successful appears in the status bar. Then close the LMTOOLS by Flexera utility.
Launch Autodesk Revit 2022. In the license type selection window, select Use a network license. In the window that opens, set the server configuration as “Single license server”, and specify 2080 @ localhost as the server name (hereinafter, instead of localhost, you can use 127.0.0.1). Confirm your choice.
In the small window that opens, leave the selection on Specify the License Server System and click Next>. In the next window, enter localhost and click Next> again. In the next window, click Finish.
Repeat the previous step. After that, the program will start already activated!