Autodesk Inventor (Pro) 2020.1.1 Win x64
Year of release: 2019
Version: 2020.1.1 build 239
Platform: Windows x64
Interface language: English / Russian
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with update KB4019990 or Windows 10
• 2.5 GHz processor (3 GHz recommended, 4 core minimum)
• 20 GB of RAM (for assemblies with less than 500 parts, 8 GB of RAM)
• Video adapter with 1 GB of video memory, bandwidth of 29 Gb / s (4 GB and 106 Gb / s recommended) and DirectX 11 support
• Screen resolution 1280×1024 (DPI 1080p) with True Color color palette (3840×2160 (4K) recommended; preferred scale 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%)
• 40 GB of free disk space
• Google Chrome or equivalent
• NET Framework 4.7 or later
What changed build author:
– Produced by the union of the original Russian and English distribution in one.
– In the installer adds the ability to establish a local reference for the English, and for the Russian version of the program.
– The installation package made integration Inventor 2020.1 the Update .
– The installation package made integration Inventor 2020.1.1 the Update .
– From the installation package to remove utilities Autodesk Application Manager, is not involved in the installation.
– From the installation package removed Autodesk Genuine Service utility for catching counterfeit products.
– Autodesk Licensing utility is updated to version 18.104.22.1682 to version 22.214.171.124.
– Autodesk Desktop App Tool updated to version 126.96.36.199 to version 188.8.131.52.
– Added option to cancel the installation, Autodesk Desktop App utility.
– Build spared from appearing some problems when you connect through a virtual image of the drive, the installer sometimes demanded another drive.
– The combined installer is optimized so that the lost weight ~ 1.4 GB without losing functionality.
– Everything you need for treatment and the installation as a normal Inventor, and Inventor Professional, including detailed instructions, is located within the image in the folder Crack.
Inventor the Autodesk – is a comprehensive set of solutions for mechanical 3D-design and documentation, the development of cable and piping systems, design molds and test the performance of developed products. Due Autodesk Inventor engineers can integrate AutoCAD drawings and other 2D-data into a single model, creating a virtual representation of the final product. Check forms, tolerances and functionality of the program is carried out by means well before the launch of the product in production.
Autodesk Inventor provides a comprehensive set of flexible tools for mechanical 3D-design, analysis, manufacturing, creating tooling, design customization and design data exchange. Autodesk Inventor helps to go beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping using technology based on having a high-precision 3D model that allows to design, visualize and analyze product even before the first prototype will be made. Digital Prototyping, implemented in the Autodesk Inventor , makes it possible to improve the quality of products, reduce development and accelerate time to market costs.
Autodesk InventorIt includes simple to use and interact closely with each other of the dynamic analysis and stress analysis, which help to investigate the behavior of parts and products in a real operation and will bring to market quality products. In Autodesk Inventor automates key aspects of the design of injection molds for plastic parts, as well as the layout of complex piping and cable networks. With these capabilities, it is reducing the risk of errors and increasing the competitiveness of its products.
– Parametric modeling
– assembly modeling
– Creation of drawings
– Flexible Modeling
– Direct modeling
– modeling of arbitrary forms
– Concept and layout in the engineering field
– Design of plastic components
– Design of sheet metal parts
– Form Generator
– Automatic product configuration
– aided design of parts and assemblies
– Generators components and calculators
– aided design frames
– Electromechanical Systems
– Automated the design of piping systems
– Work with third-party data
– Interaction with BIM technology
– Interaction with echatnoy board (the PCB)
– Data Management
– Check 3D-projects in the cloud
– Export 3D PDF with format
– Dynamic Simulation
– Stress Analysis
– Visualization and Rendering
– Spaced views and animations