ArchViz Explorer will help you to communicate the key features of your design, by improving user engagement through interactive elements.
The product serves as a foundation for creating real-time 3D presentations of architecture, construction, product design and manufacturing projects.
- Includes demonstration map which is showcasing all features.
- Realistic Expansion for showcasing the use GIS content and dynamic sky.
- Clean and well commented Blueprints.
- User-friendly interface with widget animations, a compass and an image gallery.
- Convenient navigation between interest points through UI lists, 3D labels and 3D volumes.
- Orbital camera with smooth zoom and rotation.
- Easy to customize (POI) Point of Interest actors.
- Automatic category listing via actor tags.
- Criteria: Filtering by surface, budget, room count, orientation and availability.
- Trees and bushes with Pivot Painter 2 shader-animation.
▲ Update v1.8 – 05 Nov 2020
- Complete overhaul of the touch controls. The old system had issues with some Microsoft and Dell devices.
- Implemented a workaround to the “double tap bug” with touch screens.
- Explorer Pawn has been changed into a Default Pawn. It now inherits the Movement Component which allows for (landscape) collision.
- Various Blueprint and UI improvements.
Widget Blueprints: 15
Materials and Material Functions: 26
Material Instances: 36
Input: Mouse, Keyboard, Touch for Mobile and Touch Screen Monitors