Year of issue : 2021
Manufacturer : Skillshare
Manufacturer website : https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Astronaut-Animation-Motion-Graphics-Rendering-in-Cinema-4D-Redshi
Author : Don Mupasi X Visualdon
Length : 03:33:00
Handout Type : Video Tutorial
Language : English
Description : About the course
In this course, you will learn how to create and render a scene of a soaring astronaut in Cinema 4D using Redshift Render, a GPU-based rendering engine for Cinema 4D. In addition to exploring the complete step-by-step process for creating this scene in particular, you will also learn a few general techniques, tips and tricks for working with Cinema 4D and Redshift Render.
Important Additional Notes and Class Files – Google Drive Link
This course is more suitable for intermediate to advanced users, but it is also detailed enough for beginners to follow without too much trouble.
2. Rigging and character animation using Adobe Mixamo
3. Camera animation in Cinema 4D
4. Installing third-party plugins for Cinema 4D and integrating them into your interface
5. Creating a scene and looping seamless animation
6. Cinematic Lighting in Redshift
7. Atmospheric fog in Redshift
8. Render settings. Optimizing speed and quality.
9. Importing a rendered sequence into After Effects
10. Composing in After Effects
11. Optimal setting in Premiere Pro for Instagram or YouTube.