Release year : 2022
Version : 22.0.316
Developer : Trimble Inc.
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual (Russian is present)
Tablet : present
Distribution time : before the appearance of the first 3-5 downloaders
System requirements : Windows 11, Windows 10 ->> More details
Description : SketchUP Pro – is a professional version of the application that allows you to create 3D models, demonstrate them as a presentation, share them. The program will be useful wherever there is a need to use 3D models, whether it is designing an extension for a house, teaching geometry to schoolchildren, or creating a model for Google Earth. Many simple tools and the use of an intelligent drawing system make it easy to create and edit models, export them, create a video or print your work. Instead of entering coordinate values, you can use a multifunctional object location management system using marks, text prompts, lines of various colors. The use of tools is as close to real life as possible, because it is much easier to learn and, most importantly, remember how to use them.
Works well in conjunction with 3ds max, Piranesi, Archicad. Buildings, furniture, interiors, building structures and much more can be designed in minutes. In addition, SketchUP Pro provides the ability to create multi-page documents and presentations; lay out and annotate many scaled models on one page; create, document and present a project using a single drawing.
With SketchUp Pro you can:
- Draw, edit, measure, rotate and scale shapes.
- Divide the model into sections for processing internal parts.
- Apply preset textures to the model or create your own.
- Fill the model with ready-made components (trees, cars, doors and windows, people) or create your own.
- Retouch faces.
- Simulate a shadow in real time for any terrestrial object.
- Model the location of the cameras.
- Carry out a virtual survey.
- Conduct a presentation tour.
- Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
- Export models to Google Earth.
- Export 2D model images (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
- Print the model.
- Develop additional applications in the Ruby programming environment.
Main features of SketchUp Pro:
- Export models in 3DS, DWG, DXF, OBJ, XSI, VRML and FBX formats.
- Export of animation and virtual review in MOV and AVI format.
- Support for organic modeling (Sandbox) and Film & Stage functions.
- Import and export of GIS data.
- Printing and export of raster drawings in higher resolution than the screen.
January 25, 2022 – SketchUp Pro 2022.0
22.0.316 Win 64-bit