Year of issue : 2021
Version : 21.0.391
Developer : Trimble Inc.
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual (Russian is present)
Tablet : present
System Requirements :
– 64-bit Windows 10, Windows 8+ and Windows 7+
– Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or later.
– SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2.
Description : SketchUp is useful from the early design stages to the end of construction. Programming, charting, design, detailing, documentation, information requests – wherever drawings are needed, you need SketchUp Pro.
Key features :
- Create scalable and accurate drawings . SketchUp is not only suitable for creating 3D models. With LayOut, you can draw plans, elevations, parts, title blocks in drawings, and more. When the model changes, your document will also update. It’s simple.
- Generate presentation documents. With LayOut, you have everything you need to create page designs, sketches, vectors and presentations – everything you need to explain everything.
- Create immersive walk-throughs . Use SketchUp Pro to turn your models into animated walk-throughs and fly-overs that showcase every detail.
- Become an ace . And fast. Who here wanted sophisticated CAD software? SketchUp Pro is by far the most intuitive and easy to learn.
- for 3D drawing.
- Think while drawing in 3D . We designed SketchUp to be an extension of your hand so you can draw whatever you want, however you want.
- Create accurate and detailed models. SketchUp is accurate to one thousandth of an inch, so you can design, set parameters, and plan with as many details as you need.
With SketchUp Pro, you can :
- Draw, edit, measure, rotate and scale shapes.
- Divide the model into sections for processing internal parts.
- Apply predefined textures to the model or create your own.
- Fill the model with ready-made components (trees, cars, doors and windows, people) or create your own.
- Retouch faces.
- Simulate a real-time shadow for any terrestrial object.
- Simulate the location of the cameras.
- Carry out a virtual overview.
- Conduct a presentation tour.
- Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
- Export models to Google Earth.
- Export 2D images of models (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
- Print the model.
- Develop additional applications in the Ruby programming environment.
The main features of SketchUp Pro :
- Export of 3DS, DWG, DXF, OBJ, XSI, VRML and FBX models.
- Export animation and virtual overview in MOV and AVI format.
- Support for organic modeling (Sandbox) and Film & Stage functionality.
- Import and export of GIS data.
- Printing and exporting bitmap images at a resolution higher than the screen resolution.
January 11, 2021 – SketchUp Pro 2021.0.1
21.0.391 Win 64-bit