Greyscalegorilla Everyday Material Collection
Everyday Material Collection
- 362 materials
- delivered as .lib4d presets
- 4K tileable textures
- organized into folders by Material Name
- Bitmap-based shader library
- Drag-and-drop use via C4D Content Browser
- Custom GSG Shader Ball
- 12 Everyday Material Categories
- Car Paint, Ceramic, Concrete, Metal, Fabric, Glass, Liquid, Masonry, Misc, Organic, Plastic, Wood
- Third-party render compatible
- Arnold 18.104.22.168 or above (TX files)
- Octane 4.0 and above (ORBX files for LiveDB)
- Redshift 2.6.28 and above (Jpg files)
- Not compatible with Standard / Physical
- 24/7 access to your download via your account
- Professionally guided product installation and training
- NO HASSLE LICENSE – No waiting for authorization codes. Just download, install, and go.
Hard working materials for hard-working designers. This crafted and curated collection of over 350 materials is built for everyday use.
Introducing the Everyday Material Collection from Greyscalegorilla. Over 350 drag-and-drop materials for Cinema 4D. It’s the simple Cinema 4D material workflow you have always wanted.
OVER 350 EVERYDAY MATERIALS
WOODS, METALS, LIQUIDS, CONCRETE, GRASS, GROUND, AND SO MUCH MORE!
Compatible with Arnold, Octane, and Redshift, this material collection includes 12 different categories of in-demand professional textures and shaders. Everything from concrete to cola, these versatile materials were built for your everyday workflow.
WHERE CAN I USE THESE MATERIALS?
The Everyday Material Collection was built for use in Cinema 4D R18+ using either Arnold, Octane, or Redshift. (Physical and Standard renderers are not supported.)
For advanced Houdini, Maya, or 3ds Max users, you are able to build PBR materials using the EMC texture maps, but we do not offer technical support to non-C4D users.
Ready to create realistic renders in a flash? Grab the Everyday Material Collection now.