s add-on for Blender 2.8x and 2.9x adds new Physical Camera and Physical Light settings and LightMixer for EEVEE, Cycles and LuxCore 2.5.
Free updates are included during 2021 development cycle.
Photographer 4 exclusive features:
- Light Mixer, a user-friendly interface to manage the lights in your scene.
- Emissive Mixer, a user-friendly interface to manage the emissive materials in your scene.
- Optical Vignetting and Bokeh textures support for cameras.
- A revamped UI, for a more streamlined workflow.
- Lots of small quality-of-life improvements.
Includes previous version features:
- Exposure using real camera settings (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed) or more artist-friendly controls (EV value)
- Physical Light units (Lumen, Candela, Lux) with Color temperature and Presets
- Viewport Auto Exposure
- Lens Shift and Automatic Shift to fix vertical perspective for Archviz renders
- Motion Blur control using Shutter Speed or Shutter Angle
- White Balancing with viewport picker
- Resolution per camera with artist-friendly presets
- Autofocus (Single, Continuous or Tracking)
- Focus Plane
- Camera list and Master Camera that can switch between cameras
- Easy-to-use Camera Targets
- Render Queue to render one or all cameras at once, incrementally saving your images as well as storing them in new render slots