Popular softwares usually contain millions of lines of code. Hackers and profiteers use vulnerabilities and code snippets to present malicious software to users, when they can't. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit covers browsers and software with three layers of security to prevent abuse of malicious code. This software is not an antivirus but is compatible with most antiviruses. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a simple, small piece of software, and its proprietary security shield design is designed to protect you from one of the most dangerous attacks of malicious programs.
Software features Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
- Protecting browsers and their plugins (including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
- Java protection
- Protecting PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader)
- Protects Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Protect Media Players (including Microsoft Windows Media Player, VideoLAN VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
- Ability to add and manage customized protection (for other software)