In this new tutorial series, we´re going back to very basics and cover the process of creating headsets in Cinema 4D. In this 3 hour session, you will learn how to approach a 3D model creation and deal with situations and challenges that one project of this size could hold.
Here are general topics covered in this tutorial.
- Getting familiar with basic modeling tools in C4D
- Preparing our references.
- Planning our modeling workflow.
- Establishing primary shapes and general landmarks.
- Establishing secondary shapes.
- Preparing model for detail stage.
- Detailing and finalization
There are 10 project files included with this tutorial, as well as my custom user interface. This will allow you easier interaction and progress through this course.