Clean up bad deformations
Deformation Cleaner is a modifier for 3ds Max that smooths arbitrary deformations of a model without smoothing the original detail. It can be used as a fast post correction step on top of any deformation.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- Improve rig deformations.
- Achieve better deformations easier and faster.
- Simplify your rigging and skinning workflow.
- Easily remove mesh stretching.
Situations in which you would want to use Deformation Cleaner:
- When you want to animate an model.
- When you want to build morph targets.
- When you want to make broad changes to a model.
- When you quickly and easily want to get good deformations.
- When you want to clean up muscle simulations.
- When you have a Skin, Morpher, Cloth, Jiggle, Tension Morpher or any other modifier that deforms the model.
Watch the video below to learn more about Deformation Cleaner
Deformation Cleaner works with 3ds Max 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 (32 & 64 Bit).