Learn to model a stylized 3D forest with Blender 2.9. Discover the power of the Sapling addon for modeling trees, Eevee for real time materials and lighting, particles for growing grass, and the compositor for final treatment.
Over the span of 14 videos, you will learn a broad spectrum of skills:
– low-poly modeling from scratch
– generating trees and plants with the Sapling Addon (included in Blender)
– populating grass and trees with particles
– material creation
– lighting, and rendering with Eevee
– and final tweaks with the compositor.