Publication type: macOS Software
The release took place: 10/17/2023
Supported OS: macOS 12.0+
Developer: Adobe Systems
Official site: link
Interface language: English
Type of medicine: patch
- macOS 12.0 or later is required for Speech-Aware Animation
- 64-bit processor
- Apple M1 chip
Character Animator lets you animate 2D characters created in Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC. Capture your movements and record your voice using a webcam and microphone. Character Animator tracks your facial expressions and movements in real time, and your smile is transferred to the character.
• Create characters from scratch in Illustrator or Photoshop, or use built-in templates in Character Animator.
• Transform 2D graphics into animated characters using your own movements and facial expressions captured on a webcam.
• Control your puppets’ movements by adding or removing gestures, such as turning your head or automatically blinking.
• Export interactive animation streams for broadcast.
- Creating a multi-layer graphic object for a character. Using Photoshop or Illustrator, create a layered document representing the character’s structural elements (head, eyes, mouth, arms, legs, etc.). If you’ve already created a character, skip to the next section to learn how to import a graphic into Character Animator.
- Creating a puppet. In Character Animator, choose File > Import to select the artwork file. The selected artwork is imported and its layers are used to create a puppet representation that appears in the Project panel. The structure of the artwork in your Photoshop or Illustrator document determines the structure of the puppet in Character Animator. Some puppet features can be switched between different variations or replacements (for example, different mouth expressions for a character can be separate layers in the document). You can create a custom puppet rig structure, including replacements, in Character Animator. The original graphic object does not need to be modified.
- Placing a puppet in a scene. Select the puppet in the Project panel and click the Add to New Scene button to place it in the new scene. The scene automatically opens in the Scene panel, and the newly added puppet is selected in the Timeline panel. The stage contains puppets. When a scene opens in the Scene panel, you can customize the initial placement of the puppets on the stage and then animate them over time.
- Puppet control. Look at your character in the Scene panel, move your face a comfortable distance from the webcam (but so that it appears large enough in the circle in the Camera & Mic panel), assume a neutral expression, then click the Set Resting Pose button. Red tracking dots will appear on your face. If the puppet had layers with special names (for example, “Head”, “Left Eye”, “Mouth”, etc.), it can be controlled by making different facial expressions in front of the webcam. If the puppet’s feet had guides with special names, they can be dragged with the mouse. A puppet has behaviors, functions that allow you to control its movement, deformation, appearance, and other attributes. Some behaviors use external controls, such as a webcam or audio or mouse input. These behaviors allow you to control the expressiveness of a static graphic object.
- Setting behavior parameters. If you want to prevent your character’s head from scaling or rotating, reduce the Head Position Intensity and Head Scaling Intensity values for facial behavior in the Properties panel. Try moving the character closer to the center of the scene by increasing the X Position setting for the transform behavior. Hold down the Shift key while changing the value in scroll mode to increase the change increment. Most behaviors have parameters that allow you to customize the results. The original puppet (its basic definition) is presented in the Project panel, and instances of it are displayed on the stage. The parameter values for the original puppet are used by default for all instances, but can be overridden on a per-instance basis.
- Recording actions.
- In the Properties panel, click the Activate for Recording button (red circle) next to the Mouse Tracking and Keyboard Triggers behaviors to deactivate them.
- Leave the Face and Lip Sync behaviors active to capture their changes as you record.
- Click the red Record button at the bottom of the Scene panel and start your action (move your head, look around, blink, talk, do other actions).
- Click the Stop button to stop recording.
- Press the Play button or the Spacebar to view the recording.
- When finished, press the Stop button (or the Spacebar) and then return to the beginning.
- During playback, you can view recorded takes. The current time indicator moves along the timeline during playback, but cannot be moved manually. After the second recording, the takes panel for the Mouse Track element appears (if the puppet track is expanded), but the additional audio track element does not appear. If you play back the scene timeline now, a combination of the two recordings will be displayed.
- Select a scene in the Project panel, then adjust the scene’s duration to 10 seconds (or the time the two takes were recorded) in the Properties panel.
- Select File > Export > Scene, and then specify a name and disk location for this action.
- The duration of the scene, highlighted as a segment in the Timeline panel, determines the number of frames exported. Recorded takes are exported as a set of PNGs (with an alpha channel for compositions) and a WAV file for the recorded audio sequence. The duration of the exported content is determined by the scene’s Duration setting in the Properties panel.
- Choose File > Scripts, then select New Composition from Character Animator.jsx Entry.
- Select the first PNG file in the exported recording folder.
- Review the composition to evaluate the results.
- If you need to change the puppet, you can edit it in Character Animator and modify the corresponding graphics in Photoshop or Illustrator. The changes will be reflected in After Effects.
• Release Notes are available here
1. Edit AntiCC 1.7 [RiD].dmgunpack the distribution CC Runtime 2023.1.pkgenter the administrator password, install.
2. Double click on the installer Setup.appenter the administrator password, the application language is set by default
3. Unpack the distribution Crack.pkgenter the administrator password
Do not update the application!
In your problem report, be sure to include the following:
1. Macintosh or Hackintosh
2. Operating system version
Illustrate your problem:
3. Screenshot with the error / log (posted in the spoiler) or a detailed description of the problem
Violation of the topic rules entails the following measures:
— Posts that do not contain the information above will be deleted without warning.
— Posters who do not follow the rules will receive a warning without notification.
Distribution time: 24/7 (around the clock) (until the first 3-5 downloaders appear)
|[ NullPk]_Adobe Character Animator 2024 v24.0 [P].dmg.torrent
|24 Oct 2023 09:21:38
|3.24 GB ()
| (Voices: 4)
|Design verified by moderator 24 Oct 2023 09:23:17
|How to download · How to distribute · Correctly format · Raise the ratio!
Click On Magnet For Download Must Have Torrent Downloader